Yes, we usually reserve Tuesdays for sharing our favorite new tunes, but sometimes there’s sweeter music. Like the sound of the CFDA Awards.
Presenter Diane Kruger looked red hot in Jason Wu, and the ever-inseparable Heidi Klum and Michael Kors showed off her baby bump in style (not that we’d expect anything less!).
While red was certainly the color of the night, Blake Lively wowed in shocking pink and a simple cut. A fantastic choice for her. Doutzen Kroes, on the other hand, went over the top in a classically frothy Zac Posen gown.
Any good fashionista knows that it’s hard to go wrong with black, and Julia Restoin Roitfeld and Lake Bell proved that black is anything but boring.
Leave it to Vera and Aggie to make sequins their own. Both of these ladies are pullin’ it off their own way. And the winners?
- Accessory Designer of the Year: Proenza Schouler
- Popular Vote Award: Ralph Lauren
- Menswear Designer of the Year: Italo Zucchelli for Calvin Klein and Scott Sternberg for Band of Outsiders (tie)
- Swarovski Award for Menswear: Tim Hamilton
- Swarovski Award for Womenswear: Alexander Wang
- Swarovski Award for Accessories: Justin Giunta for Subversive Jewelry
- Womenswear Designer of the Year: Rodarte