Hudson Founder/CEO, Peter Kim is the true definition of a Foodie! Peter has been documenting his foodie finds all over the world for year now! We thought it was time for us to share…
This weeks Foodie Friday with Peter takes us to Papa Ole’s Kitchen at the North Shore in Hawaii. This is the local’s spot for amazing island food. The menu show stopper according to Peter - Ono Peanut Butter Buns! Yum!
It’s time to refine your pallet and explore the wonderful world of mixology! Time to put down the Red Bull & Vodka and try something worth sipping on!
Next time you go to a Happy Hour with your coworkers pick a cocktail that really makes a statement! LA Weekly did the heavy lifting on the top 55 cocktails in LA and we narrowed down our favorites.
1. Mojito Sphere: At Providence get 3 Courses of “cocktails”: three spoons; three spheres: a mojito, a greyhound and a gin and tonic. Our fav is the Mojito hands down!
2. Flaming Honey Bowl: Taste of the island to be shared at Rosemead tiki institution Bahooka
3. Tequila con Sangrita: At Border Grill, the spicy, citrus-based house sangrita is just right mixed with tequila.
HUDSON JEANS CABARET PINTEREST CONTEST
1) Contest Description/How to Compete. The aim for the contestants participating in the Pinterest Competition (this “Contest”) is to complete an effective, compelling, and credibly successful Pinterest board entitled “Pin it to Win it: Hudson Cabaret” containing at least 1 pin featuring Hudson Jeans products and least one (1) pin from Hudson Jeans Pinterest Channel (the “Entry”). You must be a member of Pinterest.com to enter, and you must be following Hudson Jeans Pinterest page, http://www.pinterest.com/hudsonjeans. If you do not have a Pinterest account, you can sign up for one here: http://pinterest.com/landing. Registration for this Contest must be accomplished and submissions must be fully received beginning Tuesday, Sept 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM (PT) through Friday, September 28, 2012, at 11:59pm by PST (the “Entry End Time”), as more fully set forth below.
2) Grand Prize: (1) Gift Card valued at $850.00 USD only valid on HUDSONJeans.com. The gift card covers the cost of 3 pairs of Hudson Jeans from the Art Deco Collection. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted. The gift card will expire 180 days after it is issued to contest winner.
3) Contest of Skill/Odds of Winning.. The winning Entry (the “Contest Winner”) will be chosen at random.
4) How to Enter: No purchase necessary. Beginning on September 11th, 2012, you may enter the Contest by visiting Pinterest.com/HudsonJeans and submit a Pinterest board entitled “Pin it to Win it: Hudson Cabaret”, containing at least 1 pin featuring Hudson Jeans products and least one (1) pin from Hudson Jeans Pinterest Channel (the “Entry”). You must be a member of Pinterest.com to enter, and you must be following Hudson Jeans Pinterest page, http://www.pinterest.com/hudsonjeans. If you do not have a Pinterest account, you can sign up for one here: http://pinterest.com/landing. Registration for this Contest must be accomplished and submissions must be fully received beginning Tuesday, Sept 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM (PT) through Friday, September 28, 2012, at 11:59pm by PST (the “Entry End Time”), as more fully set forth below. A purchase of any commodities or other product will not improve an entrant’s chances of winning the Contest. Hudson Jeans is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected or incomplete Entries or Entries not received by the Entry End Time, or for any human or mechanical error that may occur in the processing of the Entry Forms in this Contest. Responsibility for proper submission of Entry Forms rests solely with the entrant.All Entries must be completed and received by Hudson Jeans before the Entry End Time. All contents of any Entry Form entered in the Contest must be original. No use of copyrighted materials will be permitted. Only one (1) Entry per contestant.Each contestant will be solely responsible for his/her expenses in connection with the preparation, editing and submission of her/his Entry. a) How to Submit an Entry Form. 1) You must follow @hudsonjeans on pinterest, 2) you must pick 1 pair of Hudson Jeans with its corresponding campaign video, 3) you must create a board titled “A night out at the Hudson Cabaret” 4) Also pin any elements that will completer your night out – Accessories, cocktails, Food, etc. 5) You must tag each pin #HudsonCabaret, 6) you must post a comment under the challenge pin under the “Pin it to win it: Hudson Cabaret”. Once you have completed these steps, you are entered. b) The Entry Purpose. The purpose of the Entry Form will be to pick and create your perfect night at the Hudson Cabaret. c) Original Content. All content in any Entry Form entered in the Contest must be original. No use of copyrighted materials will be permitted. Without limitation, all Entry Forms submitted in connection with this Contest must: (i) be original work-product and the authorship of the Contestant, (ii) be in English, and (iii) contain only content that, in the sole and unfettered discretion of Hudson Jeans and the Judges, (a) excludes sexually explicit, disparaging, libelous, slanderous other inappropriate content of any kind; and (b) does not contain copyrighted materials (other than as may be owned by the Contestant). Use of any content that is not original, or in the public domain may result in the disqualification of the offending Contestant. d)Representations and warranties. By participating in this Contest, each contestant represents and warrants that his/her Entry Form (i) does not contain any material that is libelous, defamatory, profane or obscene; (ii) is original and all right, title, and interest (including copyright) therein and thereto is owned and/or controlled by the contestant to the full extent necessary to enable Hudson Jeans to use the submission as contemplated by these Official Rules; and (iii) does not infringe upon the intellectual property or other statutory or common law rights of any third party.
5) Entry Specifications. You must follow @HudsonJeans on pinterest, 2) you must pick one product from our trend boards, 3) you must create a board titled “A night out at the Hudson Cabaret” and include #HUDSONCabaret in the board description, 4) You must repin at least one (1) Hudson Campaign video. 5) You must tag each pin #HudsonCabaret, 6) you must post a comment under the challenge pin under the Pin it to win it: Hudson Cabaret board. Once you have completed these steps, you are entered.
6) Eligibility. This contest is open the residents of the continental United States. Employees of Hudson Jeans and/or any of their affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, suppliers, participating vendors, promotion or advertising agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution, distribution or implementation of this Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (all hereafter, including the Sponsor (as defined in Section 19 below), collectively referred to as the “Patrons”), as well as the members of the Patrons’ immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses), regardless of where they live, and those living in the same household, are ineligible to enter or participate in this Contest or to win a prize.
7) Legal Applicability. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
9) Winner Declaration/Verification. Subject to review by Hudson Jeans or compliance with these Official Rules, compliant and eligible entries will be qualified for judging. Following the Entry End Time, Hudson Jeans will review each qualified Entry Form in accordance with the judging criteria set forth below. Each entry must meet the requirements specified in these Official Rules. Any non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Altered, indecipherable, or incomplete or non-conforming Entry Forms or formats are not eligible and will result in disqualification. In Hudson Jeans sole discretion, entries deemed to contain pornographic, lewd, or sexually explicit content will be disqualified. All decisions and determinations of the Judges or Sponsor are final and not subject to appeal.
10) Winner Notification. Between 10/1/2012 and 10/2/2012, Hudson Jeans will make a good faith effort to contact the Contest Winner to obtain releases and authorizations from her/him. The Contest Winner will be notified by social media, courier, e-mail, or telephone and will have ten (10) days from the receipt of the notification to acknowledge her/his status in accordance with these Official Rules. The Contest Winner must respond within 7days of winning.
15) Termination. Subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Hudson Jeans reserves the right to terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or amend the Official Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
16) Winner’s Disclosure. To receive the official name of the Contest Winner between 9/11/2012 and 10/12/ 2012, please send an email to Mareketing@hudsonjeans.com
17) Releases; Indemnification. By participating in this Content, each contestant releases Sponsor, as well as the Patrons, and each of their parent companies, partners, stockholders, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, advertising agencies, suppliers, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever in connection with participation, or in the receipt, possession, ownership or use of any prize awarded in connection with the Contest, or while traveling to or from any event and/or participating in any prize-related activity with respect to or in any way arising from the Contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damages or loss. Each contestant acknowledges that there is a possibility that, subsequent to his/her involvement with the Contest and adherence to these Official Rules she/he may discover facts or incur or suffer claims which were unknown or unsuspected at the time agreeing to these Official Rules, and which if known by her/him at that time may have materially affected his/her decision to participate in the Contest. Such contestants acknowledge and agree that by reason of these Official Rules, and the release contained in the preceding subsections, she/he is assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unknown and unsuspected claims.
18) Choice of Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without regard to choice of law or conflicts of laws principles under California law.
19) Further Documentation. If Sponsor shall desire to secure additional assignments, certificates or other documents as Sponsor may reasonably require in order to effectuate the purposes and intents of theses Official Rules and the Contest, then each contestant agrees to promptly sign and deliver to Sponsor the same upon Sponsor’s request therefor.
20) Administrator and Sponsor. The administrator and sponsor of this Contest is Hudson Jeans, LLC 1231 South Gerhart Ave, Commerce, CA 90022 (“Sponsor”).
21) Official Rules are Final and Binding. By entering this Contest, each contestant acknowledges that s/he has read and understands these Official Rules and fully and unconditionally accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and acknowledges compliance with them including, without limitation, eligibility requirements and by the decisions of the Sponsor.FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE OR ANY OTHER OFFICIAL RULES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.