1. Rock it out: White skinnies are never strangers to a vintage band tee. Plus, something about a tight pants always screams rock n roll! Just saying.
2. Short cuts: For summers sake roll those jeans up! Relaxed denim is the business for summer and frayed edges are your new friends. So get acquainted and introduce them to a chambray top. Perfect couple? Oh yes!
3. Ahoy Matey!: Stripe it up on top and guarantee smooth sailing ahead. Simple yet fun, something any sailor would appreciate. Don’t forget your boat shoes!
4. After 5: Pick up the pace with a loose tank and fitted blazer for a night friendly get up. Don’t forget to jazz up your overall look with statement jewelry!
5. Valley of the Dolls: You can never go wrong with a pastel sheer button up and some white fitted bottoms. Pastels are a girl’s best friend!