Where to go:
1. The all American dad: The Dodgers are actually playing on Sunday so hurry up and order those tickets and give your pops some live action baseball. And don’t forget the Dodger dog, popcorn and an ice cold beer!
2. California dreaming: All California dads love the beach! So take him to the Santa Monica Pier for some fun in the sun! There’s fishing, bike riding, volleyball, and lots of places to eat and shop. If your dad’s totally hip you should take him for some surfing lessons, nothing like a daddy/daughter/son hang ten sesh!
3. For the stylish dad: Get him a new pair of jeans that aren’t from the 80s! We love this pair and this pair! Your mom will definitely thank you on this gift!
What to get him:
1. High tech: Get your Dad up to date and snag him an Ipad! For sure he’ll be the coolest Dad on the block reading his morning paper on his brand new Apple Ipad.
2. The Man Cave: Some dad’s got them and other dad’s want them. Why not give your dad what he’s been wanting but maybe not saying out loud, a mini fridge or poker table for the garage! Help him spruce up that Man Cave with his hobbies/essentials.
3. TV Land: All dad’s have one thing in common: They all love their TV programs! So why not get your dad that new TV or new sound system his been eyeing everytime you go to Best Buy.