It takes a lot to look hot in the heat of summer, but these products should help…
Number 9: Hot child in the city.
1. Bobbi Brown’s Beach Collection is a classic that is just made for warm summer nights. The moisturizing body oil nourishes and shows off that sun kissed skin after a long day at the beach.
2. Tarte’s mineral powder bronzer give you a perfect glow and comes in a glam gold croc case you can take anywhere!
3. Frederic Fekkai’s newest summer collection is a hair-saver! Our favorite is the zero humidity frizz control.
4. We loooove the Posie Tint from Benefit! It adds the perfect pink glow to lips and cheeks and it lasts all day long.
5. Save your skin from serious damage with a tinted moisturizer. Laura Mercier’s is tried and true, and now comes in more shades to match your skin tone.
6. Sunscreen that cools and covers? Count us in. Neutrogena’s Cooling Body Mist goes all the way up to SPF 70.
Products 2-5 available at Sephora